What is the Purpose of this Blog?

I have created this blog specifically for the EVO session, Web 2.0 for ESP, but more importantly, to try out some integration of other tools I have been experimenting with recently.


So, its life may be short or long, depending upon what works and what doesn't! Potential readers, you have been warned :-)

Sunday 3 February 2008

Jeff - The Voice, Voicethread and EVO2008

I couldn't embed this onto my normal blog, so here goes to keep The Voice for me ( and now you).

Voicethread is good, too ;-)

1 comment:

Jeff Lebow said...

Hi Moira,

Thanks for the post. I have added a link to the full size Voicethread and the snippet of embed code that should work on most blogs at:
http://webheadsinaction.org/node/296

Look forward to continuing the conversation,
Jeff